Showing 1–12 of 135 results
100% Pure, raw Manuka Honey Auribee MGO 800+ (250 grams)Quick view
100% Natural, raw manuka honey from New Zealand. Contains at least 800 grams of Methylglyoxal per kg of Manuka Honey.
Auribee Manuka honey is harvested, processed and packaged in New Zealand, ensuring it meets New Zealand’s strict quality standards. Thanks to the MGO grading system, we guarantee consumers that they buy the real and pure monofloral Manuka honey with laboratory certified MGO grading. The MGO gradation is transparent, precise and scientifically substantiated .
Each batch of Auribee Manuka honey has been checked and certified by an independent laboratory to verify and guarantee the quality and Methylglyoxal value.
Active Folic Acid 400 mcg 100 tabletsQuick view
- We recommend extra folic acid during pregnancy
- High dose of active folic acid (400 mcg) as recommended by midwives
- Folate is the biologically active form of folic acid
- Quatrefolic®, the fourth generation of folate
- User-friendly due to small tablet
The fourth generation of folic acid.
After the bite roller 100% naturalQuick view
Let mosquitoes fly around the block in a 100% natural way! Chi Na De Beet is a blend of vegetable oils for ‘before’ and ‘after every bite’.
- 100% natural (so without DEET)
- ‘Before’ and ‘after’ every bite
- Purifies, conditions and softens the skin
- Even with sensitive skin
- Even suitable for babies from 3 months!
Aleppo soap nigella oil black cumin 100 gramsQuick view
Pure vegetable Aleppo soap with black cumin . Of an exceptionally high quality, developed with care according to a traditional recipe. Aleppo soap is suitable for all skin types and for the whole family.
It has a cleansing, a softening, a nourishing and a healing effect on the skin. Aleppo soap can be used to cleanse the body, face and hair.
It can even be used to brush the teeth.
Black cumin has a recovering function.
Prevents premature skin aging, increases skin elasticity and balances the skin.
Aleppo Soap with olive & laurel oil 30%Quick view
Suitable for the daily cleaning of hair and body. The skin remains soft and smooth due to the moisturizing properties of olive oil. Regular use of this soap can improve the appearance of the skin, supported by the natural ingredients. Aleppo soap is used for skin problems such as pimples, rashes, acne, eczema, psoriasis, impurities and premature skin aging.
Aloe Vera drink PeachesQuick view
Aloe vera gel drink with a sunny peach flavor. 84.3% pure inner leaf aloe vera gel. In this way, all 200 active nutrients are optimally preserved.
What is aloe vera drink good for?
– Regulates the immune system
– Regulates heart & blood pressure
– Accelerates metabolism, aids digestion
– Anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antibacterial, resistant against viruses and fungi
– Reduces sore throat (as a gargle diluted with water)
– Reduces allergies
– For your hair, nails and teeth
– Dark circles under the eyes
– For a beautiful even and radiant skin
– Healthy intestinal flora
– Accelerates cell growth, repairs cells
– Contributes to the normal functioning of the blood vessels, bones and nervous system
– For acne, psoriasis, pimples and rashes such as Eczema
– Wrinkles (makes the skin supple due to large amounts of Vitamin E)
– Good for the muscles
– Natural Detox, release of waste products in the body.
– Helps with weight loss
You will receive a manual with the purchase.
Anti insect Natural sprayQuick view
The Care Plus Anti-Insect Natural Spray is a strong insect repellent based on natural extracts of lemon and eucalyptus.
- Suitable for sensitive skin and children from 3 months.
- Provides protection against bites and stings from (malaria) mosquitoes, ticks and midges for up to 6 hours.
- Does not contain DEET.
- Strong insect repellent based on Citriodiol® (lemon-eucalyptus extracts)
- Does not attack plastics
- The active substance is produced in an ecologically responsible and sustainable way from Eucalyptus Citriodora oil
Atrimove granulateQuick viewFormula for bones, muscles and joints
Recommended daily dose
1 scoop daily (approx. 10 grams). Unless otherwise advised.
Tip for intake: Stir the contents of 1 scoop; Yogurt, Fruit yogurt, Cottage cheese, Custard, Apple sauce, Chocolate milk, Orange juice, Fruit juice, Hot tea
In case of intake with water: put 1 scoop of the granulate in a glass, then add a small layer of water and stir well. Then add some extra water and drink it.
MSM, Glucosamine Sulphate 2 KCl (from crustaceans ), chondroitin sulfate, minerals, vitamins, fructose (sweetener), citric acid (acidity regulator), orange flavor (flavor)
This product does not contain: gluten, yeast, lactose, artificial colors, binders or preservatives.Ingredients per daily dose1 scoop of 10 gramsRI ** Reference Intake ** No RI established
Auribee Manuka Honey MGO 200+ (250 GRAM)Quick view
100% Natural, raw manuka honey from New Zealand. Contains at least 200 grams of Methylglyoxal per kg of Manuka Honey.
Auribee Manuka honey is harvested, processed and packaged in New Zealand, ensuring it meets New Zealand’s strict quality standards. Thanks to the MGO grading system, we guarantee consumers that they buy the real and pure monofloral Manuka honey with laboratory certified MGO grading. The MGO gradation is transparent, precise and scientifically substantiated. Each batch of Auribee Manuka honey has been checked and certified by an independent laboratory to verify and guarantee the quality and Methylglyoxal value.