Liquid phytotherapeutic support for the liver, gallbladder, urinary tract and kidneys
|Cultivated root (Agropyron repens L)||5 grams|
|Horsetail (Equisetum arvense L)||5 grams|
|Nopal flowers (opuntia fucus-indica L)||5 grams|
|Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis L)||2.5 grams|
|Rosemary (rosmarinus officinalis L)||2.5 grams|
|Mouse eared herb (Hieracium pilosella L)||2.5 grams|
|Sand sedge root (carex arenaria L)||2.5 grams|
|Fennel (foeniculum vulgaris)||5 grams|
|Dandelion (taraxacum officinalis)||2.5 grams|
|Star anise (illicium verum)||2.5 grams|
|Preservative citric acid||0.05 grams|
1 to 3 measuring cups (25 to 75 ml), 3 times a day, half an hour before a meal, diluted in half a glass of water
Pregnant women and children under 3 years should only be used after consultation with a doctor.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Store dry, closed and at room temperature, unless otherwise advised on the label.
Consult an expert before using supplements in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication and illness.
- Detoxification cure
- Dissolves all kinds of stones in the organism
- Dissolves kidney, bladder and gallstones to fine grit after which it is excreted by the organism without any pain
- Purifies bile and urinary system
- Chronic diseases of the kidneys or liver
- Too much uric acid
Uses of Resium
Take 1 to 3 measuring cups (25 to 75 ml), 3 times a day, half an hour before meals, diluted in half a glass of water.
Take 3 to 4 measuring cups (75 to 100 ml), 3 times a day, diluted in half a glass of water half an hour before meals.
75 to 100 ml (with water) every two hours until pain stops or take 2 tablespoons every 10 minutes.
Composition per 3 measuring cups:
- – Polygonum aviculare (peat grass) – 5 gr
- – Equisetum arvensis (horsetail) – 5 gr
- – Opuntia ficus indica (nopal) – 5 gr
- – Agropyrum repens (breeding grass) – 5 gr
- – Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) – 5 gr
- – Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) – 2.5 gr
- – Cynodon dactylon (hand grass) – 2.5 gr
- – Saxifraga granulate – 2.5 gr
- – Spergularia rubra (sand clover) – 2.5 gr
- – Lithospermum officinale (smooth pearl herb) – 2.5 gr
Side effects of Resium
No contraindications known at the stated dose.
Energetica Natura Netherlands
4561 PA Hulst
This product is a nutritional supplement