What is Möller’s Omega-3 Tutti Frutti?
Möller’s Omega-3 Tutti Frutti is pure Norwegian fish oil with a fruit flavor. A unique combination of natural omega-3 (1,000 mg DHA and EPA per dessert spoon) and natural vitamins A and D.
- Pure fish oil with a delicious fruit flavor. This is children’s favorite flavor! A natural fruit aroma provides a fruity taste. No sugars or sweeteners have been added.
- 100% from wild Arctic cod, sustainably caught (MSC certified).
- Oil is separated by a unique steaming process for good taste and high quality.
- Provides a unique combination of natural omega-3 (1,000 mg DHA + EPA) and natural vitamins A and D.
- The omega-3 fatty acids have their natural triglyceride form, so that they are better absorbed by the body.
- Awarded with Superior Taste Award for exceptionally good taste.
250 ml = 50 daily servings.
Cod liver oil from sustainably caught Arctic cod ( fish ), natural fruit flavor, dl-α-tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E) and natural tocopherol (antioxidant).
Möller’s Omega-3 contains no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors and no sugars or sweeteners.
Per 5 ml
|Omega-3 fatty acids||1200 mg|
|– DHA||600 mg|
|– EPA||400 mg|
|Vitamin D||10 mcg (200% *)|
|Vitamin A.||250 mcg (31% *)|
|Vitamin E.||3 mg (25% *)|
* From reference intake.
Recommended daily amount
Recommended daily amount for children from 3 years and adults: 1 x daily 5 ml (1 dessert spoon)
Also recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
Keep in refrigerator
For an optimal fresh taste, keep the opened bottle in the refrigerator. Möller’s can be kept for 3 months after opening. It is always wise to keep nutritional supplements out of the reach of young children.
Good Life International
5921 KD Venlo
This product is a nutritional supplement.
Do not exceed recommended dosage.
A varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important. A nutritional supplement is no substitute for a varied diet.
Keep out of reach of young children.