Benefits of Magnesium Taurate at a glance:
- Best magnesium form for the brain function
- The organically bound form Magnesium Taurate
- Magnesium bound to l-taurine
- Highly absorbable elemental magnesium
- Vitamin B6 in the safe and bioavailable form pyridoxal-5-phosphate
- Magnesium taurate is one health centipede
Magnesium taurate is a biologically available and organically bound form of magnesium. Inorganic magnesium forms such as magnesium chloride, magnesium hydroxide and magnesium sulfate are less bioavailable and are therefore less well absorbed. For example, magnesium sulfate only has a bioavailability of 4%. This means that a dose of 200 mg magnesium sulfate is only effective for a mere 8 mg. The best forms we know are magnesium chelates such as, magnesium taurate, magnesium malate and magnesium bisglycinate. Your daily diet generally contains inorganically bound magnesium. These are the forms that occur in the soil and are absorbed by the plants that you eat every day. Examples of this are magnesium oxide and magnesium carbonate. Your body therefore only absorbs a small part of the magnesium that you get from regular food. Magnesium Taurate from Vitakruid is therefore an added value within your diet!
Lawful health claims
- Magnesium plays a role in bone formation and the maintenance of strong bones.
- Magnesium is good for the state of mind, the cell division process, memory, learning performance and the ability to concentrate.
- Magnesium helps to maintain normal protein synthesis, proper electrolyte balance and normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Magnesium is important for strong teeth.
- Magnesium is good for the muscles and nervous system
- Magnesium has a beneficial effect on the reduction of fatigue and lack of energy.
- Vitamin B6 is good for the production of red blood cells, protein production and cysteine production.