Why is Maca so special?
As one of the few natural sources, Maca balances the hormone system. And when the hormone balance is in balance, many systems in the body work much better, such as the immune system, digestion (muscle building and weight management) and the reproductive system. Many people do not know that hormones affect the body much more and more quickly than vitamins and minerals. Make sure Maca balances your hormones and the rest will be much easier.
Maca contains no less than 18 amino acids, including 7 of the 9 essential. It has more than 20 fatty acids, more than 12 minerals and 5 sterols.
Maca is considered by the top scientists to be a very powerful adaptogen. Maca has the unique effect on the hypothalamus and pituitary gland that improves, balances and stabilizes the production of substances necessary in the body, especially hormones.
- Regulates the hormone balance
- Improves Sexual Functioning. It serves as a libido boost and increases stamina. It also ensures hormone balance and increased fertility.
- Enhances Libido and Potency in Men and Women
- Improves Fertility in Men and Women
- Improves Hormonal Imbalance During Menopause and Andropause
- Against Hot Flashes
- Good for Depression
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- It is anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- It acts as an Antioxidant and Anticarcinogen
- Improvement of the blood flow and therefore keeps the blood values good
- Increases energy
- Relief from chronic exhaustion
- Good for the Bones. The density improves due to the many minerals
- Good for the Teeth
- Improves Memory and Intellectual Abilities (studying)
- Faster Wound Healing
- Support for Thyroid
Sports, Weight Management & Lifestyle
- Increases Strength
- Increases Energy
- Increase Stamina and Athletic Performance
- Improves and accelerates the build-up of muscle mass. Considered a natural anabolic
- Reduces Anxiety and Stress
- Weight management problem often comes from a hormone imbalance. Maca regulates the hormone balance
- Maca helps against acne and skin blemishes.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding you should avoid using Maca.
- be very careful if you have a hormone-related type of cancer, such as testicular or ovarian cancer. If you have liver problems or high blood pressure, you should consult your doctor before using Maca.
Which nutrients are contained in Maca, among others?
|Aspartic Acid||Phosphorus||Vitamin B1, B2, B3, B6|
How do I use Maca powder?
Normal usage is 3-5 grams. One tablespoon is about 5 grams. Build up the dosage of maca gradually so that your body can get used to it slowly.
Maca is delicious in smoothies, yogurt, salad, drinks, oat porridge, shakes and juices. Do not add it to very hot things or you will lose all benefits. The human body can adapt quickly to Maca. With daily use, it is recommended to leave maca for one week per month.