Cydonia Five Plant Extracts
Vaginal suppositories are intended to support the care of the vagina. It also helps with a dry vagina associated with, for example, menopause.
How to use?
Remove the two plastic strips from the vaginal tablet and insert the vaginal tablet deep into the vagina. Wash your hands before and after inserting the tablet. To care for the vagina, insert a vaginal tablet in the evening for 10 days. The period of use can be extended in consultation with a doctor.
If the vagina is dry, insert a vaginal tablet in the evening for 10 days. If in doubt about the use: vote the doctor.
You should not use Five Plant Extracts vaginal tablets if you are hypersensitive to any of the mandatory ones. Read the instructions carefully before use.
– 600 mg Sint Jans Kruid (Hypericum Perforatum Oil)
– 160 mg Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium Extract)
– 160 mg Shepherd’s Purse (Capsella Bursa Pastoris Extract)
– 120 mg Calendula (Calendula Officinalis Extract)
– 120 mg Chamomile (Chamomille Recutita Extract).
Other ingredients: Beeswax (Cera Alba), hydrogenated vegetable oil
(Witepsol), Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol.