What’s in the Aloe Vera Drink?
The gel of the Aloe Vera plant contains over 200 active ingredients. High vitamin E levels have a beneficial effect on the skin and provide relief for many types of skin problems. Think of acne, psoriasis, pimples, sensitive, dry or chapped skin. But high concentrations of Vitamin C and A also keep your body healthy. Pure aloe vera juice contains:
– Vitamin A, C and E
– Minerals such as iron, copper, manganese, zinc, calcium, sodium and potassium
– 20 different amino acids!
– Sapons (against viruses)
– Lignin helps the aloe vera to penetrate deep into the skin
– Anthraquinones lives up to its name for its anti-bacteriological effect
– Choline Salicylate has an analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
The Aloe Vera drink comes in a 1 liter package and takes an average of 2 to 4 weeks. It is recommended to drink Aloe Vera for at least 2 months to achieve the desired result.
Stabilized Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel [84.3% Aloe Vera Inner Leaf Gel, Ascorbic Acid and Citric Acid], Natural Peach Puree 8% (Flavor), Fructose, Natural White Grape Juice Concentrate (Flavor), Natural Peach Flavor.
Aloe Vera Gel is a food supplement and is therefore not a substitute for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.